Some drinking recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enzo_Guy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

if i have to choose a drink i choose rootbeer. when choosing liquor, it's Jack Daniels. beer, Bud Select, wine, White Zinfandel.
  2. watsisname

watsisname Member

I believe everyone has different tastes. What tastes good to some may taste awful to others. You're young so my suggestion to you is to try as many as you can until you find what tastes best to you. Buy small quantities and drink in moderation. My drink of choice is dark rum. The more it is filtered the harsher it gets (white rum). Cheers.
  3. ckill1

ckill1 New Member

Always been partial to tequilla myself. I love Herradura Anejo, but at 60.00 a bottle I keep that one to myself. Millagro is almost as smooth & half the cost.
    For beers its always been a Texas brew for me, & Shiner Bock is the only way to go!

CK
  4. popgun

popgun New Member

+1 been there got to dip my own bottle in the red wax, very cool.
  5. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

Woodford Reserve or my favorite, Wiser's Reserve,good Canadian and so smooth...I have about 2 shots a month,sometimes all at once:D
  6. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

You'd have to go a long way to find a rum smother than Meyer's, dark or light. I guess I never drank enough straight whiskey in my 68 years to consider it sipping fare. When I was in college though, an occasional drag on a bottle of Rock and Rye was quite a comfort to me. These days it's just wine and beer. It's good for what ails ya.