Some good information if you may be interested

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Larry G, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Larry G

Larry G New Member

SPAM NOT ALLOWED AT TFF
  2. Larry G

Larry G New Member

Please explain. Is this rated as spam?
  3. Nope, it sure isn't Larry, and we zap it as soon as we spot it, one of the more pleasurable jobs on TFF. ;) Unfortunately, the spammers keep trying, so we keep zapping. :D ;)
  4. Larry G

Larry G New Member

ok, I am confused a bit then. If it was not spam, why was it zapped?
  5. Larry, spam--that is, advertising posts for sex sites, phramacuticals, phones etc. etc.--is not allowed. Threads posted for such purposes are deleted immediately.

In addition, certain other kinds of posts may be deleted, for example, those that use truly foul language, or are "flame" posts that make personal attacks on other members. The intent here on TFF is to have a forum where ideas may be exchanged freely without fear of running into gutter language or other such nastiness.
  6. Larry G

Larry G New Member

Ok, I understand the policy about advertising commercial websites such as you have described, and of course I will abide by it. Regarding the other topic of foul language, 'flaming' or other personal attacks, that is an excellent policy that you will 'zap' without question.. I would like to be able to pass along information for the community's well being from time to time, would it be permissible to ask any person who may be interested to PM me instead? Larry