1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

some help nedded

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by cory136, Dec 20, 2009.

1. cory136

cory136 New Member

hello all I have a remington model 700 bdl custom deluxe in about 95% condition it has some wear on the stock around the safety and on the bolt it has a one piece leupold base with leupold rings topped with a 6.5-20x44 nikon monarch ucc I was thinkin of selling it what would it be worth as a package thanks for any help, And merry christmas to every one:p
  2. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

Caliber and age of the rifle would make some difference. It has been my experience to sell the scope separately would net you the highest price. There's a lot I don't know about your rifle but a wide range for retail price would be $700 to $850.

Tarheel