some help needed

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by cory136, Dec 26, 2009.

1. cory136

cory136 New Member

I have a remington model 700 bdl custom deluxe wiyh engraved reciver and floor plate it has a one piece leupold base with leupold rings and 6.5-20x44 nikon monarch ucc sitting on top of that the gun is 95-98% a little wear on the bolt and 3 scratches on the stock not deep not thru the finish or any thing good blueing why can I not sell it and what is it worth.
  2. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

Depending upon caliber/cartridge chambering - value could be as high as $600 - $650. Timing is important in selling hunting rifles - they are seasonal sales items, mostly. We have seen the lower ends rifles sell briskly here in Eastern PA for deer season, while the slightly higher priced pieces languish on the racks - economy is somewhat sucky here.