SOME S.O.B. THIEF AT SUMMIT CTY GUN SHOW

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Mr.Negativity, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Mr.Negativity

Mr.Negativity New Member

I need to vent i bought a nice rare 3 piece Nazi flag this Sunday there and i kept it close to ,e at all times and i set it down for one second to buy some stripper clips for my 7mm Steyr and some lowlife loser stole it from me. I hope Karma comes through and he gets what he deserves! I have theives, lowsy punks can't buy their own relics and had to steal mine. I just can't stop thinking about it !
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Oh man that sucks and is no way to spread the Christmas joy around.
    I hope his tree sucks with no presents under it.
  3. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

I know what you mean. Last winter I was on my annual shooting schedule in the South West. While getting ready for a shoot in western Arizona some one stole a pistol box from my truck. No guns in it but little things that a shooter picks up over the years. The items were stolen by visitors to the range not shooters.

RC
  4. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I always take a back pack to guns shows. Try it out it might work for u