Somebody gota pay for ALLLLLL my children

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 3, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

somebody's gotta pay for all my kids?? how about buying condoms instead of POT..

and where are the dead beat dad's? , ones locked up , maybe she dont know who the others are .. but typical of the "me" generation

give ME free stuff , ( as i'm to lazy to work )

there was a lady here , Mr Tanolo (sp?) hubby was killed in a accident left her alone with 14 kid's no insurance .. she worked and made a great life for her kids and folks saw her efforts and chipped in , i'd take em rabbits and roo meat , folks would drop egg's by , the kids had a Sunday afternoon car wash to raise money ..

i think now a couple of them kids are doctors , a couple work in the mines , a couple joined the military ( Airforce ) , she raised all them kids alone for years and worked almost every day to do so , when folks see you working that hard they'll help

but do nothing and thats what they get
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

" Fiancee "
    " Somebody needs to be held accountable for all my children, and they need to pay me "

Knows who two of the fathers are. Banned for threatening the social workers who are taking care of the kids. On and on.

I will tell you, from an experienced view. Experience I wish I had never been privy to. This story is nothing new. The amount of kids is extreme, but popping out kids and demanding money from the state is as old as DCF.

This brought back memories that were buried deep. Fiancee, I got sick to death of hearing it coming out of their mouths. Do you know why the one-night daddies aren't named? Because daddy will go to jail if he doesn't contribute to the well being of their kid(s). If, they know which one's theirs. The way it works in Florida ( where she's at ), the father MUST be named in order to get him and pull him into court.

She needs to have every child taken away from her and never be allowed to see them again. And before I get crucified for that, what do you think is going to happen to those kids with that person as a role model?

It's stinking pathetic. If just one of those kids comes to harm, who do you think will be blamed for it. Not that low-life, it'll be DCF, and she'll get rich off it. Damn I wish I hadn't watched that.

Think she's done popping them out? :mad::mad::mad:
  4. cycloneman

you would think by now her uterus would have fell out.

need some type of epoxy you can put in a calk gun and fill her vajayjay with epoxy and close that factory off for good.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

needs a slap and re-education with that attitude ...
  6. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

We need an island we can put these people on. Too many generations on the dole...
    Glen
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

anything left of Bikini atoll ? send em there and reinstate the polaris tests
  8. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Cool idea but I was thinking of something that required swimming twice a day....
    Glen
  9. trespoe

trespoe New Member

cycloneman... have you been following the Blaze? I usually come here every day after reading what is there and this is the second article today (Adam Carolla being the other) that I saw yesterday on that site.

They usually break most of these crazy things before anyone else does, with the possible exception of Drudge.
  10. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

I agree with one thing she said, somebody needs to take responsibility for HER kids, unreal, I'll kick $10 to start a fund so she can have her tubes tied,
  11. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

with the way the world is going, i think you'd have an easier time fitting the smart and good and hardworking people on an island.
  12. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

There was a lady that lived in a shoe. She had so many children she didn't know what to do.

I thought that was a fairy tale.
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ohhh, I think she thought she knew what to do. So far, it hasn't worked out for her. But somebody will be along eventually to pay her bills. Might be us? She'll make money on this yet.
  14. cycloneman

NO but i just added it to my favs. I listen to Beck, Wilkow, Hannity and Levin during the day and that is where i get to hear about this crap.
  15. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Should be a law that REQUIRES any female to have her tubes tied if she has two kids without being married .
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

17. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Rest asured that nobody here will find fault with the way you see this story, or the way you feel about it! I grew up on welfare, and I've seen a lot of this stuff too! She had the kids for one reason, and one reason only, to make more money from welfare. And you are right, she needs to loose the kids, and never see them again. She doesn't care about them, she even told the court that she did not want to see them.
  18. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Thank Jack ...... I'll re-phrase my comment ;

How 'bout, " Any female that applies for welfare must have her tubes tied before ANY checks or benefits can be issued" ?
  19. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

All I've got to say is, generally speaking across all demographics, why does it seem that the dumbest damn people seem to be the most fertile? :confused::banghead::dontknow::mad:
  20. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

+1 Pony You can't fix stupid