Somebody wake me up...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I like it. Just show your green card amigo.
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

SLAP SLAP PINCH PINCH
    Ya up yet? :D
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I saw it on Facebook yesterday; glad to hear it. Of course the administation doesn't want that to happen...that's a third of his voting populace. The second third doesn't say or do much and have very low living expenses. :bleh:
    The rest...well :crazy:

alarm clock.jpg

Are you awake yet?
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

One thing get's my attention...
    Waitaminnit...isn't this the self described "wise Latina"? Is she playing to the crowd, or is she actually sincere?
    I've had legal experts tells me for months that 1070 will win if judged by the law. We'll see, but the oral arguments are encouraging.
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You go, John. He is the right Chief Justice at the right time. Gotta love a man who loves the Constitution.
  7. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member