Something Fishey in Colorado....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by glens67, Nov 8, 2012.

1. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Well looks like voter ID may change things???

Did the suppression or lack of voter ID laws aid President Obama’s victory over Mitt Romney?

Obama did not win a single state that requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that require non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.

The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.

In Colorado, where non-photo identification is accepted, a review by RedState.com showed irregular voting patterns, finding that 10 counties had a total registration ranging between 104 to 140 percent of the respective populations.

When Media Trackers requested comment on the voter bloat in one area, Gilpin County, the county’s chief deputy Gail Maxwell explained, “This is just a reminder Gilpin is a Gaming Community. The voters come and go!”

RedState notes records show some of the counties in question maintained statistically unusual voting figures. Gilpin County had a 61 percent voter turnout in the 2010 election, and Hinsdale County had an astounding 92 percent voter turnout. Those figures are far above the Colorado average turnout of 48 percent and the national average of 41 percent.

In Pennsylvania, where Obama was victorious, an Oct. 2 ruling by a Pennsylvania judge put a voter ID law on hold, decreeing that election officials can still ask voters for photo identification but cannot require it.

Voter ID laws were entirely struck down in Texas and South Carolina. Romney carried both states.

WND previously reported a radical group that has a history of biased research provided data utilized in both cases that blocked the new voter ID laws.

The Brennan Center for Justice, heavily funded by billionaire activist George Soros, has been at the center of providing data claiming voter ID laws will disenfranchise minorities.

However, WND reported the very voter ID data used by Brennan has been called into question by experts and has been contradicted by other credible studies and even by the group’s own footnotes in the one study it conducted.

The three-judge panel in the landmark Texas case, for example, ruled that evidence showed the cost of obtaining a voter ID would fall most heavily on poor African-Americans and Hispanics in Texas and that such groups would face discrimination if the law were to be applied.

It was the second time voter ID laws were shot down in the U.S. In December, the Justice Department rejected the South Carolina voter ID law, also citing purported evidence minorities would be disenfranchised by the requirement to show photo identification to cast a ballot. It marked the first time that a voting law was refused clearance by Justice in nearly 20 years.

The Justice Department and attorneys representing the NAACP and ACLU were behind the lawsuit in South Carolina arguing against voter ID.

WND has found the Brennan Center’s data played a central role in both the Texas and South Carolina cases.

In the case of Texas, Brennan provided the Department of Justice with its research claiming to show how minorities were affected by voter ID laws.

That information was apparently incorporated in a letter from the Justice Department to Texas election officials requesting more information about the potential impact that the new photo ID requirement might have on minority voters.

After the Texas election commission replied, the Justice Department issued a final letter denying pre-clearance of voter ID laws. The letter mimicked the information provided to Justice by the Brennan center.

Brennan played a similar role in providing Justice with information used in the South Carolina case, according to documentation reviewed by WND.

The documentation includes the letterto the Department of Justice from the ACLU, the Brennan Center and the League of Women Voters of South Carolina.

WND also reviewed the Justice Department’s letters to the South Carolina attorney general’s office eventually denying pre-clearance of the voter ID laws, finding key information from Brennan incorporated in the documentation.

Brennan further provided the ACLU and NAACP with its data to use in the South Carolina and Texas arguments.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-this-dirty-trick-get-obama-elected/
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I have been screaming it for two days

Lets see recap

a adminstration that faked a B/C
    fast and furious
    fought to keep voters from using id's
    lets illegals in and fails to seal the boarders
    closed the doors to the republicans when they voted obama care and shoved it down our throats
    the guy who rewarded soros
    the guy who said to the russians "when i get in my second term"

remember the schallacing they took in the mid term/did he look afraid this time?
    funny how the media said bozo's turnout at the campaign's roads were smalll compaired to romneys.
    Carter didn't get a second term. Bad president / This guy is much worse.
    The media keep calling it close. Why? And for all that matter why believe the media? The same media that uncovers the truth about this turd?
    Do you really believe that every other person in line was voting for bozo? I got some swamp land to sell you.

Face it we were duked. You will never convince me otherwise.

I may be wrong. You mean to tell me you can look at all that red on the map and tell me that they didn't have a influence on the blue area's? You also mean to tell me that the blue areas are peachy?

You also mean to tell me that bozo actually took all those swing states?

Bozo is a Christian too and he is not black nor is he a male.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012