Something to consider.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Iron Eagle, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Lately there has been much said about the second amendment. I have heard information that will take you from one ditch to the other. I would like to offer this for consideration: I don't believe for an instant that the authorities will ever be going door to door to disarm people. There is not enough LEO's across the USA, even with the military to be able to accomplish it. For myself, I would not use force against the police. Some of them are my friends.
    The present administration in DC are crazy to think that they can get away with what they are attempting. It will never pass, not even with the liberals on hand.
    Put your faith in God, and hold onto Him. I won't be giving my guns up, and neither will you. Just make sure to vote republican in November!
  2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

I wont be giving my guns up either but supose for the sake of arguements sake your wrong. I too have friends in the Military and Law Enforcement, they know if they knock on my door with orders to take my firearms they'll have to kill me to get them.

I would fire upon anyone that tries to remove my firearms from me for no reason other than "There now illegal" that includes those that used to be my friends. Friends dont/wont take friends firearms for no reason.
  3. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

I have faith in God..he tells me to be sure to be willing to help myself...he taught to stand on my own 2 feet..he taught me to pray for and recieve strength in proportion to my beliefs....he DID NOT SAY HE WOULD PHYSICALLY FIGHT MY BATTLES FOR ME... that job is up to me..you want my guns?? you are welcome to come get them..pack a weeks worth of food and bring 20-30 buddys ..you will need them!
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Maybe a gun confiscation isn't in our immediate future but I think the gun grabbers will most likely be hitting us from the supply side, through a program of progrssive bans on sales of certain types of guns, ammo, and ammunition components, and through exhorbitant taxation. That cuts off your means to resist for very long.
  5. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie New Member

They may have already started to do that
  6. Iron Eagle

Interesting thoughts. Thanks for the replies. I was testing the water, so to speak. I have seen some get really mad on here. I have been thinking about this issue for some time. I wanted some other perspectives. Thanks!
  7. Iron Eagle

Two things that we have in our favor is like what the Japanese general said- there are rifles behind every blade of grass. Not to mention the body count that would certainly mount up of those tasked with taking those guns.
  8. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie New Member

The thing is if more of us had and carried guns this kind of stuff would not happen as much as it does. The guy in Co wanted to make some sort of statement he didn't want to die. If just one shot was taken at him he may have quit right then cause he wasn't planning on anyone shooting back.

As far as gun control goes look at the states and citys where guns are not allowed Chicigo, DC NYC and others, more crimes comitted with guns there than most others.
  9. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Look up "Katrina gun-confiscations". It has already happened.
  10. Iron Eagle

25, I heard yesterday that it is illegal to carry in the theaters in Colorado, and it is also illegal to discharge a firearm there. That's stupid. One man carrying could have stopped this! I plan to cet the ccp as soon as I can afford it.
  11. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

NC has an arcane law that states that anywhere that you have to pay admission is off limits. That includes movie theaters. I don't agree with it but that is the current law.
  12. Iron Eagle

I will have to see what the laws are here. I sure do not want to get into any trouble when I get my ccp.
  13. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    That's not quite correct! The city of Aurora has a no gun law. You can't even have a loaded gun in your car. So the theater also has a no gun law.
  14. carver

carver Moderator

http://www.lsp.org/handguns.html
  15. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I would hate to have to fire on a american but attemting confiscation shows they would be willingly obeying an illegal order and are fair game

Attached Files:

16. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

They can have it whene I'm out of ammo. I have a lot of ammo. And i reload.;)

Attached Files:

17. Iron Eagle

18. carver

carver Moderator

Glad I could help!
  19. Iron Eagle

Interesting response. If the laws change, which laws do we respect? I am just picking your brain.
  20. skullfr

skullfr New Member

If it is against our constitution it is an illegal law and I swore to uphold the constitution.Pres. and congress are just men and I swore my allegiance to my country and not any man.It is legal in the military to refuse an illegal order.