The Firearms Forum banner

Soon to be mine

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  stuporman 
#1 ·
As some of you may have read, I went ahead and bought me a Romanian Trainer .22.
Well, I may still be stuck here in college for 3 more weeks, but that doesn't mean I can't imagine. So the other day I drew up a custom stock I'd like to make for the rifle. Well, I don't have a scanner or digital camera, so I figured I'd put my free time and photoshop skills to work.

http://www.goathill.net/users/magnum/romanian_m69.shtml

My 3x9 Bushnell looks a lot like this one, and minus the stock color, my gun will look exactly like this one (at the link above) once I put my sling on. So the next step was to go nuts and create a nice stock that's feasible to carve (via power tools and lots of sanding) out of some stock, and this is what I came up with (in the pic). I hope to get this project completed within a month of being home for the summer, though I doubt it will even take that long. Maybe fine tuning will.

Let me know what you all think, and keep in mind this may look real but it's not. Yet. :D

_z

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.