Sorry, can't get used to all these dang forums.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shooter4, Aug 16, 2004.

1. shooter4

shooter4 New Member

So I deleted this joke and put it in the "Pump House"

Admins, I think you guys/gals are too anally organized to have so many dang forums. That's why this site doesn't have that many hits.

Takes longer to find proper the proper forum than it does to host and post the topic/pic.

That is also why I spend most of my time at brand X.

Please consider at least allowing at least jokes and pics to be posted in the GD forum. Better yet, let anything be posted in GD, that's what it should be for. If someone wants to post it here, let it be. Let GD be an open forum for whatever.

It really stinks to have to look at all those forums to find stuff that your friends post.

If you want me to leave, just say so.

Just my .02c.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2004
  2. coonass

coonass New Member

Re: Car Trouble and the horse

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Shooter, dude, the mods aren't being perfidious towards you, or any of us by moving a post...The only reason for doing so is to make it easier to scan through the different topics, and as you say there are quite a few...Please dont take offence to these folks doing their job.

~Crp
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Sorry you're having so much trouble, Shooter. :( But there is a method behind our madness. ;) The idea is that by categorizing our discussions, folks can find information about particular firearms and issues more quickly. It saves having to answer the same questions over and over. If you just bought a 1911, for example, you can easily find information related to 1911's in that forum, rather than having to wade through tons of General Discussion posts. If you have questions about reloading, there's the Reloading Forum. If you want a good joke, you know you can find one in the Pump House. If you want to b*tch about current affairs, you can find good discussions in Fire For Effect.

As for having to go through lots of forums to find current posts by your friends, here's what I do: There's a link called New Posts in the row of links above. When you click that link, it will bring up a list of every thread in every forum that has had a post made to it since the last time you visited. It's really easy to scan through that list to see which threads you might be interested in reading.
  5. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

We can't please everyone ,but,if you will check out some of the other forums, we try.
  6. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Boo-Hoo, probably bitch about it taking two minutes and 39 seconds for micro-wave popcorn.......too.

LTS
  7. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

No wonder Ive been burning mine, :confused: :eek: Ive been putting it in for 10 minutes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: