Sorry I haven't been around much

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 6, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I have been working LONG days trying to get some stuff done to the gun / reloading building Carla has a five day weekend coming up and she would kick my butt if she saw me doing this stuff. I had to get it done, about killed me the last couple of days and I am so worn out I can't or don't even want to cook or eat. Just heating up stuff and forgetting to eat it :rolleyes::D
    I will fall asleep in a few minutes. But I am getting close to the end , I just ain't sure if it is the end of me or the end of THIS project.
    NIGHT ALL.
  2. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Boy howdy, they make some guy a moderator and he leaves the area and just checks in once in a while. He you butt, you take it easy,if you croak they may try to make me a moderator :eek: and I don't want a job,beside I can't spell :confused:. Take care.:D catfish
  3. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I know how it is Ron. When I start a project, come hell or high water, I want to finish it NOW! But I'm pretty particular too, so it always takes me longer to finish than I want it too. Tenacity will prevail! :)
  4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

But Bruce I have been working at this one for over a year and the little heart attack in Feb. stopped me for three months then the heat was to much on me so I have to hurry before Winter and it is to cold. But now that I have it wired I could run a heater ;) :)
  5. If you can get it closed up and wired, you're all set, Ron. Doing the inside stuff makes a great winter project, especially since it doesn't get terribly cold in Florida, even in the winter . . . not by the standards in much of the rest of the country anyway. ;) You gonna install any kind of air conditioning so you can be comfortable in the summer?