1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sotomayor's on gun rights (today)

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Jun 11, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

But but but, her experience growing up as a latina gives her knowledge and experince that a white man doesn't have:rolleyes::rolleyes: And if Barry picked her, it's because she can "empaphize" with the "poor and less fortunate":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Am I the only one that noticed that a while ago, either during the campaign or right after he was elected, Barry made a comment about what he would look for if he were called upon to nominate a justice to SCOTUS? He blathered on about picking someone with empathy for the oppressed minorities and someone who could put themselves in the shoes of a welfare mom and all kinds of other stupid liberal feel good blather.:rolleyes: And then lo and behold, a couple three months later he gets his chance:rolleyes: Coinidence? I don't believe in it. Smells like another set-up to me.
  2. RDak

RDak New Member

I don't believe her completely but incorporation will win in the SCOTUS with or without her IMHO.

Sorry to change the subject but did you guys/gals see this letter written to Eric Holder from 23 State Attorney Generals?

http://www.nraila.org/media/PDFs/SemiAutostateAGsLetter061109.pdf

This is our time people. Finally, after 40 darn years of fighting this battle, we are winning and we are winning BIG. FINALLY!!! :D