Sotomayor's on gun rights (today)

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Jun 11, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

But but but, her experience growing up as a latina gives her knowledge and experince that a white man doesn't have:rolleyes::rolleyes: And if Barry picked her, it's because she can "empaphize" with the "poor and less fortunate":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Am I the only one that noticed that a while ago, either during the campaign or right after he was elected, Barry made a comment about what he would look for if he were called upon to nominate a justice to SCOTUS? He blathered on about picking someone with empathy for the oppressed minorities and someone who could put themselves in the shoes of a welfare mom and all kinds of other stupid liberal feel good blather.:rolleyes: And then lo and behold, a couple three months later he gets his chance:rolleyes: Coinidence? I don't believe in it. Smells like another set-up to me.
  2. RDak

RDak New Member

I don't believe her completely but incorporation will win in the SCOTUS with or without her IMHO.

Sorry to change the subject but did you guys/gals see this letter written to Eric Holder from 23 State Attorney Generals?

http://www.nraila.org/media/PDFs/SemiAutostateAGsLetter061109.pdf

This is our time people. Finally, after 40 darn years of fighting this battle, we are winning and we are winning BIG. FINALLY!!! :D