1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson yells 'You lie!' to the president

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by DebS, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Funy how Harry Reid and the DEMs said it for years about Bush, and no one said a thing. They still refuse to say sorry
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

I want one. ;) :D

Art
  3. obxned

obxned New Member

It may have been bad manners to yell at Barry during his infomercial, but at least Joe Wilson speaks the truth.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Welcome to TFF to the new guys. I like the way you think. I want the bumper sticker. I had been hollering at the TV for about 10 min "You are lying" when I heard this lone voice crying in the Wilderness of Sin, aka the US Congress, "You Lie". Go getem Joe. Drudge reports that Joes' campaign has picked up $750,000 in 48 hrs. Edit: Sun. morning, the Politico reported Joe is up to $1 million in 48 hours. The average is about $50. Soros does not appear to be one of the contributors.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  5. DebS

DebS New Member

That is FANTASTIC!! OMG, you made soda shoot outta my nose. That is UNREAL.
    :eek:
  6. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

So what does Joe say?

I apologize and I'm sorry I said you were lying when you were lying?

If Obama's mouth is open he's lying.

I sleep well at night knowing it was not my vote that put that poser in the White House.
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

While that's great, I don't think it's true. Local news cited sources that purport that Joe picked up $200K in the same time period. Local 'conservative talk radio' reported the same. :)
  8. artabr

artabr New Member

Great slow motion video of Stretch getting a workout after finding out who had the nerve to chastise "the one". :eek: :D :D

Note: You may want to hide the children. It's not a pretty sight. :rolleyes: :p :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kdbdJ94ak

Art
  9. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Rep Wilson apologized to President Obama and he accepted. End of story......

While outbursts during a Presidential Address are uncommon, those 'pushing the story' need to recall former President W. Bush's address in similar circumstances was punctuated with boos from the Democratic side.......Is one more uncivil than the other ? >MW
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Why yes. Yes it is.
    It depends on who is speaking out.:rolleyes:

Conservatives say you can. Liberals, not so much.:(
    Depending on the platform mind you.

Bush Lied - People Died, is quite acceptible.
    Calling out Obomba on free health care for illegals, is NOT acceptible.:eek:

Some folks think you have the right to speak your mind. They would uphold the US Constitution.

Others say you should shut your trap and believe what you're told. They would prefer to ignore the US Constitution.

Make sense?
  11. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I sent Wilson a msg a couple days ago thru his US House web site and told him it was refreshing to hear someone in Washington speak the truth. I thanked him and told him to keep it up. I guess hackers crashed his re-election web site to slow down his contributions as he was up to a million.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

13. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:eek:
    yeah...
    That's what I meant.:D