The Firearms Forum banner

spartan V

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  vaskeet 
#1 ·
Just ordered my spartan v 9mm to go along with my other 1911s springfield balck stainless combat and RIA xt22. cant get my ffl sent until wed as he is closed on monday and tuesday hopefully gun gets here by saturday so I can pick it up on sunday now I need a set of hogue wraparound grips so I can match the other two. I love my 1911s but dont carry them (sr9c). cant wait to play with it Randy

#5 ·
I feel your pain.

I'm blessed in having a good place to shoot out back of my house. Oh, well. You can get in plenty of dry fire practice and maybe even step the hammer a couple of times.
You can also use the time to get familier with the Spartan if you have never owned a 1911. Plus you can give it a good cleaning and lube before use.
I'm out of ideas so you're on your own. :)

#6 ·
In 1911s I have a springfield black stainless combat 45 and a RIA xt22 had a randall arms 1911 years ago wish I had kept it. I will change grips to the ugly hogue fingergroove grips that I shoot better than any other grips. did lots of shooting of well worn 1911s in the 70s (military). I went to the range last week and only shot 22s. I took the xt22 a ruger mkII a single six and a dan wesson 22 pistol pac. in 45 I have the springfield a ruger p97 and a ruger blackhawk 45acp/45colt convertable. I carry a ruger sr9c and I have two dan wesson 357s so I have plenty to play with plus I shoot reg. skeet Randy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.