1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Speaking of Glocks.......

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Silver72, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Silver72

Silver72 New Member

Here is my newest toy, a G23. Got it a couple of weeks ago. Used in the box with two hi-cap drop free mags, like new rig. I love the Colts, so what am I doing with a darn G23? $425 OTD, I couldn't resist. This must be the 4th or 5th G23 I've owned along with 19, 22, 26, 27, 30, and a 36. Buy 'em, try 'em and then sell 'em. All good guns, reliable and accurate. The 27 is the only other Glock I have and it has been here for so long I can't remember when I got it. It goes every where. The G23 fits my hand and I love them. I put a 3.5 lb. connector in for a better trigger pull.

The G23 will be here for a while, then so long until I get another one. I'll sell the two hi-caps and replace with two ten round just to recoupe some of my investment before I dump it.

[​IMG]

My Norinco that is a go anywhere, always reliable .45. Then my 15 or so Colts.

[​IMG]
  2. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

Ahhh yes, another member of the Darkside. The Darkside attracts more and more to it's allegiance every day. Just bought a 19 a few months ago myself and really like it, be sure to get into the pick and poke with some of the non-Glockers in this forum.... all jabs are good natured so don't go off on anybody.

Love my 19

Attached Files:

3. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

Oh, and I love my Firestorm too!

Attached Files:

4. Sackett

Sackett Member

I really like my two Glocks, Mod. 19 and 26. I think at heart that I'm a revolver man though and enjoy my S&Ws. Just can't shake that feelin bout guns, that if it feels right, its right.
    Yol Bolsun.