Speaking of Glocks.......

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Silver72, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Silver72

Silver72 New Member

Here is my newest toy, a G23. Got it a couple of weeks ago. Used in the box with two hi-cap drop free mags, like new rig. I love the Colts, so what am I doing with a darn G23? $425 OTD, I couldn't resist. This must be the 4th or 5th G23 I've owned along with 19, 22, 26, 27, 30, and a 36. Buy 'em, try 'em and then sell 'em. All good guns, reliable and accurate. The 27 is the only other Glock I have and it has been here for so long I can't remember when I got it. It goes every where. The G23 fits my hand and I love them. I put a 3.5 lb. connector in for a better trigger pull.

The G23 will be here for a while, then so long until I get another one. I'll sell the two hi-caps and replace with two ten round just to recoupe some of my investment before I dump it.

[​IMG]

My Norinco that is a go anywhere, always reliable .45. Then my 15 or so Colts.

[​IMG]
  2. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

Ahhh yes, another member of the Darkside. The Darkside attracts more and more to it's allegiance every day. Just bought a 19 a few months ago myself and really like it, be sure to get into the pick and poke with some of the non-Glockers in this forum.... all jabs are good natured so don't go off on anybody.

Love my 19

Attached Files:

3. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

Oh, and I love my Firestorm too!

Attached Files:

4. Sackett

Sackett Member

I really like my two Glocks, Mod. 19 and 26. I think at heart that I'm a revolver man though and enjoy my S&Ws. Just can't shake that feelin bout guns, that if it feels right, its right.
    Yol Bolsun.