Speaking of pork

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Dec 20, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Of the Congressional type, that is:

Pops
  2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Pops, It would be nice if those rascals who added that PORK to any bill would first be required to stand up before everyone, identify themself, and identify exactly who it was who approached them with adding whatever 'add-on' measure. And, whether that person or that group have contributed money to that politician or political party.

Betcha that would cut down the pork to 'Kosher' levels..........
  3. 7.62 Nato

7.62 Nato New Member

Interesting statistics. Do you have the link to the whole article ?

If we could even get some accountability after the fact it would be a step in the right direction. There is too much smoke and mirrors going on with no one in authority looking behind the curtain.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

If there was even a shred of accountability our country wouldn't be in the economic mess it's in now. The crooks in Washington are above the law.
  6. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

You are 100% correct.

And JIm Brady, you got a bullseye with that statement. :)
  7. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That is one requirement that I would love to see started by the incoming congress. I personally think that woulod be one of the BEST things they could do for the economy; AND their "political" futures.
  8. K75RT

K75RT Member

The only pork I want is 13% pork fat in my Silver Bullet Gun Oil :D