Splinking...

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/25/02 7:07:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Splinking...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have 5 brothers, this one is the youngest(i am the oldest). He loves to come over and shoot. never brings any of his guns,never brings any ammo and never stays to clean any of the guns after shooting. What are brothers for?...

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/25/02 7:47:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Try again!...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/25/02 8:28:08 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Try again!...
    He needs to sneak up alittle on that`un......don`t let the one behind ya......sneak up ya.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/25/02 8:31:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Sneakin' up!
    It's funny but he's hitting dirt with the cobray .380, and is most intimidated by the Cetme right behind him!!!

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/25/02 8:39:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Sneakin' up!
    You know, it is probably just an optical illusion, but it looks like that barrel is about to droop to a 45% angle.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/25/02 8:48:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Shooter...
    Thought the same thing when I viewed the Pic for the first time, i think it's my excellent photography that brings about these illusions... BTW He is hitting dirt! I was LMAO...