Springfield-Savage 67F disassembly

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Buford Allen, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Buford Allen

Buford Allen New Member

Does anyone have a diagram or info on the disassembly for an old Springfield-Savage mod. 67F? It is completely different than my Mossberg 500 and I am unfamiliar with this gun. I got it at a local gunstore, it functions just fine but it is really dirty in the action. It is a pre-1968 because there is no ser. # and the safety is behind the trigger instead of on top.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

I a E and F for many years and and never had to dissemble either of them for cleaning.

Get a good spray cleaner
  4. Buford Allen

Buford Allen New Member

Thanks Xracer, I couldn't find a breakdown anywhere. I did manage to get it disassembled yesterday. The internal mechanics are fairly simple in design and it wasn't too difficult to clean once I saw how everything fit together.
  5. mtnboomer

mtnboomer New Member

Oklahoma by birth. America by the grace of God.
    http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Order a catalog from Numrich, it has the exploded view as well as parts. Here is a pic of my Springfield 67 with a set of the camo laminated stocks from Numrich.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007