1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Springfield-Savage 67F disassembly

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Buford Allen, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Buford Allen

Buford Allen New Member

Does anyone have a diagram or info on the disassembly for an old Springfield-Savage mod. 67F? It is completely different than my Mossberg 500 and I am unfamiliar with this gun. I got it at a local gunstore, it functions just fine but it is really dirty in the action. It is a pre-1968 because there is no ser. # and the safety is behind the trigger instead of on top.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

I a E and F for many years and and never had to dissemble either of them for cleaning.

Get a good spray cleaner
  4. Buford Allen

Buford Allen New Member

Thanks Xracer, I couldn't find a breakdown anywhere. I did manage to get it disassembled yesterday. The internal mechanics are fairly simple in design and it wasn't too difficult to clean once I saw how everything fit together.
  5. mtnboomer

mtnboomer New Member

Oklahoma by birth. America by the grace of God.
    http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Order a catalog from Numrich, it has the exploded view as well as parts. Here is a pic of my Springfield 67 with a set of the camo laminated stocks from Numrich.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007