Springsteen "theBoss"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by questor, Dec 16, 2009.

1. questor

questor New Member

Watching Imus on FOX Business Network, they were talking about New Jersey Governor elect Christie:

Christie being a Jersey boy is a HUGE fan of Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen “theBoss”. He has attended 109 concerts and has many objects sold by “theBoss”. He asked “theBoss” if he would perform at his inaugural ceremony and of course the assHole said “no, you are a conservative.”

As you are aware, a conservative from Jersey is a Scoop Jackson Democrat. Springsteen has been backing Marxist governments for years and Christie thought he might perform at his inaugural. It makes one wonder how he will govern.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States." --Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, 1787
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

The boss lost me when he backed Clinton.
  3. dge479

dge479 New Member

the concerts to fund liberals did it for me. eff him
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

Same here.
    He became political, which in all fairness is his right.
    Just as it's my right to tell him to kiss my rather large backside. ;) :cool: :D

Art
  5. colt

colt New Member

He's like most stars, he thinks I give a sh*t about his political views!!!!
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Right, I'm getting where you are coming from.

I know I have kicked a lot of people to the curb for their political stand, including lowly musicians. So why can't a politician see who their 'enemy' is?

Come on, everything is political, right down to the time on your watch. I want this to be a free country unlike those of the Anti-Constitutional party. All 'those' people can bite me.
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

I heard Christie in an interview around the time of the election and something that he had said caught my attention in a bad way, I can't remember what it was, but it had me thinking RINO.
    I hope that I'm wrong, but anybody that has seen "the boss" 109 times bares watching just on general principle. :rolleyes: :D

On the bright side for Jersey, even a nut job boss groupie has got to be better than Corzine was. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Art
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009