1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

SPY TOYS

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (4/26/01 10:49:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All SPY TOYS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How about the cool spy toys, delayed fuses, guns, ect. Any favorites? Really cool stuff? LTS

polishshooter
    (4/27/01 8:19:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SPY TOYS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Liberator .45 "use once then throw away and use his MP38" pistol. It's amazing that that el cheapo ugly $1.65 stamping is worth so darn much today...

In case you missed, they thoughtfully included a dowel rod to knock out the empty and an extra round so you could try again! Heck I know 1911 shooters who load with old Dillons that do that! In fact that's what we called my buddy's race gun, the "Liberator." ( Beep! Phht! CEASE FIRE! "Anybody have a dowel rod?")

Edited by: polishshooter at: 4/27/01 9:21:32 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (4/28/01 7:53:05 pm)
    Yo Polish...Off subject here but goes, guess whats on the History Channel right now???? Ah, Dirty.......Dirty.....Dirty Dozen..........YEA!! That`s the ticket!!

TallTLynn
    (4/28/01 8:10:47 pm)
    LTS - we must think alike! I'm watching the "Dirty Dozen" even as I type. Hopefully it will be over with before I have to leave for work.