SPY TOYS

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (4/26/01 10:49:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All SPY TOYS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How about the cool spy toys, delayed fuses, guns, ect. Any favorites? Really cool stuff? LTS

polishshooter
    (4/27/01 8:19:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SPY TOYS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Liberator .45 "use once then throw away and use his MP38" pistol. It's amazing that that el cheapo ugly $1.65 stamping is worth so darn much today...

In case you missed, they thoughtfully included a dowel rod to knock out the empty and an extra round so you could try again! Heck I know 1911 shooters who load with old Dillons that do that! In fact that's what we called my buddy's race gun, the "Liberator." ( Beep! Phht! CEASE FIRE! "Anybody have a dowel rod?")

Edited by: polishshooter at: 4/27/01 9:21:32 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (4/28/01 7:53:05 pm)
    Yo Polish...Off subject here but goes, guess whats on the History Channel right now???? Ah, Dirty.......Dirty.....Dirty Dozen..........YEA!! That`s the ticket!!

TallTLynn
    (4/28/01 8:10:47 pm)
    LTS - we must think alike! I'm watching the "Dirty Dozen" even as I type. Hopefully it will be over with before I have to leave for work.