Stainless pump

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bizy, Dec 6, 2009.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

I am looking for a 20ga stainles pump action with a synthetic black stock. I don't care about the make and model. I want one because it's pretty. Can you quote me a price for any make?

Thanks in advance..
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Far as I know, no one makes a "stainless steel" shotgun. Remington and Mossberg make guns that are nickel plated. Winchester USED to make their 1300 in stainless, but I believe it has been discontinued. And even the "Marine" pumps (that's the reasoning for the plating on the Remingtons and Mossbergs, for use on the ocean) only come in 12 gauge.

I think that if you want a shiny white 20 gauge pump gun, you are going to have to buy a blue one and have it plated.