Star Modelo B Super

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

lucky134
    (5/22/02 11:19:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Star Modelo B Super
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone know if there is an English Version of the owners' guide for this Star Pistol? I just purchased the gun the other day (at AIM) and it came with what looks like quite a comprehensive owners' manual. . . only trouble is that it's printed in Espanol and it's been too many yrs. since I studied that language. I'm hoping this information is available on the Web.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/23/02 7:07:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Star Modelo B Super
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out the discussion boards at 9mmlargo.com
    I believe the moderator there may have an English version he can e-mail to you.

I don't have a B Super yet, but have lots of Model B, Model a and Model A Supers. These Stars are fine handguns.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!