Starman has a new addition to the bench !

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by woolleyworm, Jun 9, 2009.

1. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I'll let him describe it, a nice press to start out on. Congrats and welcome to the addiction !

Attached Files:

2. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

Looks like a Lee Classic Turret press. Nice ! I've got the old style turret press and a Classic Cast single stage. My turret press has seen better days,,,might be upgrading and hanging on to it for small stuff.
  3. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Nice, For years i saved and bought the high dollar stuff, Then I discovered how much money I didnt have to spend on quality. Lee makes some great stuff at a reasonable price. If i could do it over again, I would have started, and probably continued with a lot of Lees products. Good luck
  4. CJ7365

CJ7365 Member

Thats what I got, Lee Classic Turret couldn't be happier, I was given a Lee Progessive press, which I tried out, but I have found the Lee Turret is more reliable.
  5. starman

starman New Member

So far its working great. I loaded 40 rounds of 38 spl and have already spent them all. They all went bang so I guess I loaded them right. They held a much tighter group than the mfg's reloads I've been buying. I guess there's something to that claim that your own hand loads are better than manufactured ammo. Anyway thanks for the post Woolleyworm and thanks for the die's they work great.