State Dept Purges Religious freedom from Human Rights Report

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jedwil, Jun 10, 2012.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Qaddafi, Assad, Mubarak and sadam, regardless of what your personal opinion of them is, all allow/allowed religious freedom. All religions had their personal protection. The reasons they are dead or dying is, they kept check on the MBH.

Bet money, we will wind up assisting the so-called rebels in syria. The thousands of dead civilians there are pawns in a religious war. They were/are being led to their deaths believing they are fighting for a democracy. Not so.

Say what? He doesn't know?
    Sure he knows. I know, you know, how can he not know? But no one dare suggest that the arab spring was orchestrated for the sole purpose of unleashing the MBH on the world

We find excuse after excuse to get involved where we have no business being involved.

Notice above, he pointed out the three and one-half years bHo has been in office:

Yes, that tells us something. I know what it tells me.

What does it tell you?
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

" ...The board of regents have long considered my opinion a little too radical. "
    " Were they "
    " Heavens, no! I was a rockbound conservative. But I had an unfortunate tendency to express conservative principles in realistic rather than allegorical language. "

Heinlein