State enforced portion control?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 8, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Just the Govt. trying another way to control my life.
    I eat what I want when I want.
    Am I over weight? Yep.
    but I'm still the same loveable Arshole I was #75 ago.
  3. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

This is DUE to gov control. Welfare and health care provided by the gov is getting expensive. Instead of cutting those programs they make a new program to convince you that sitting around all day eating your free food and watching tv all day instead of working is fine just as long as you portion your meals..
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    We have a winner!
  5. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

It's happening all over the country. Bloomberg with his outlaw of super sized drinks. Georgia tried tried to pass an abessedy (sp?) law but I don't think it passed. There has been talk about Tn restricting the sales of the super sized stuff. Moochelle Odrama with her school lunch programs. Where and when do we say enough? I had quit smoking for awhile. To replace cigarettes, I went to the $1 menu at one of the big fast food chains. I was traveling through Ohio a lot and they have no sales tax on take out food. You lay don $10 and you get 10 double cheese burgers. That bag sat next to the drivers seat. I put on about 40 pounds. I quit the fast foods and soon got my eight back to 180. It's all a matter of self control and self esteem. Just because it's there doesn't mean I have to order it but at least give me the choice. It's my life and if I want to eat it, I will.
  6. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Can you say " black market big macs"
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Good reason to start growing a garden.
  8. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

This fat white man has worked since I was 13 years old, pays for my own health insurance, has picture ID, has faith in God, owns guns, served in combat and loves my country. If I want to eat 2 Big Macs I damn sure earned the right to!
  9. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    +1!

I served my Country, if I want to smoke then I can. Does the government have a right to make it illegal for me to do so? It will more than likely kill me but so what? It's my choice not the "big brother's" choice.
    I can do whatever the H*ll I want whenever I want.
  10. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

I agree. Now if only I had a choice not to pay so much in taxes to support all the programs. You earn it your should be able to do what you wish with it.
  11. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

USDA wants you to feed your kids based on Moochelle's 850 cal hummis and black bean menu at home. HHS wants a mandate to prohibit you from showing TV to kids under 2 and to control what you show them the rest of the time.

Fascism is all it is.
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Portion control. I AM ALL FOR IT. PORTION CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF TAXES WE PAY THE AHOLES!

Theres no bread let them eat cake, theres no end to what they will take.
  13. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I DNK how those folks on welfare can manage to get out to

325 lbs, but it sure seems like there are a lot of them.

What, exactly are welfare office workers using as a paradigm

of decency, moral fiber, ethical need, and reasonableness?

How does a woman have FIFTEEN children, out of

wedlock, while not learning any job skills, and have the

unbelievable

nerve to go on national TV and say " Somebody GOT to PAY!" ? ?

Honey, you should be charged with cruelty to children, for birthing them

straight into the yoke of poverty. And the welfare offices which

allow out-of- control dole scammers to misuse and abuse young children for their own

benefit should be SHUT DOWN.

Maybe "portion control" will be part and party to

"moocher control"...
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012