State Of Louisiana Wants Out Of The Union ....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Sgt 45

Sgt 45 Active Member

If Louisiana tried to leave, Texas might follow, it would be interesting to see who else would climb on the band wagon. Oklahoma? Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Kentucky. It might start something and if all the producers left their states then the moochers would have no one's pocket to pick, could get real interesting. And the South will rise again. From a Michigan boy to boot.
  2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

No, that would be the triggering event Dear Leader would want, and he would use the threat of general insurrection to open the way for UN "Peacekeepers" to patrol all disputed areas. He could then do what one Democratic governor suggested a few months ago, and indefinitely suspend elections until the "issue is resolved". If evens went that far, I would suggest LA should prepare for French fleets in her harbors, Rwandan soldiers in her neighborhoods, and UN monitors in her schools and halls of government.
  3. MikeH121

MikeH121 New Member

We here have more guns than the UN....and even though Louisiana was settled by the French....the French are better at running away.

Texas would propably follow....

The Fed can only take so much before "The People" take back. The libs have made too many promises to the moochers. When they can no longer support food stamps and those on it are given MRE's instead they will turn on their own.

They may try to get us to turn in own guns, we won't, they will try to take them, then there will be Civil War. The Military will not follow those orders but will fight the UN troops. Too many Patriots in the US Military....
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Folks may want to rethink this idea.

Louisiana taxpayers receive more federal funding per dollar of federal taxes paid compared to the average state. Per dollar of federal tax collected in 2005, Louisiana citizens received approximately $1.78 in the way of federal spending. This ranks the state 4th highest nationally and represents a rise from 1995

We live in the greatest country this world has ever known. We need to fix this government not tear our country apart. Europe tried to create what we have with their euro. Didn't work for them.

There is an old saying that is used around the world to describe America. America will get it right after they try everything else.
  5. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

6. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

It will never happen. Might send a message to congress that the citizens of this country are feed up, and willing to fight or leave.
  7. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

I see Michigan is now on the list of petitioners.
  8. musketshooter

musketshooter New Member

I believe that was tried once during the 1860's. As I recall, the southern states lost!
  9. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Member

10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Compare these petitions to our original declaration of independence. In fact just look at the name. of the documents. On one hand you have a petition, on the other a document that declares. No serious body asks for freedom, they claim it then stand ready to defend it. I really like the state sovereignty movements but I wish people would get serious about what they are doing. This country was founded as a group of independent states united for a common purpose, we need to return to that model, that is, if it is in God's plan that the world continues awhile longer under the governments of men.
  11. CHW2021

CHW2021 Active Member

We should seceede from the union and join OPEC.

Maybe a second war of states rights? If the yankees need a second lesson in marksmanship...
  12. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

CHW2012... this "Yankee" is just as pissed as you are! Id be proud to back you up to fight for our freedom .. Again! This time I don't think demographic location really has any thing to do with it! We ALL are tired of this!
  13. FreeSovereign

FreeSovereign New Member

This from Wyoming:

"Called Cabela's today to see if they had a piece for a gun so I could get it tomorrow.Young man told me they had sold "18 PALLETS of" .223 ammo since wed.and were sold out of brass.Said they had 4 cashiers stocking .223 ammo on sat.all day and barely kept up."
  14. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Leave it to the cajuns and coonasses to start a revolution. I want in. Where do I make my mark?
  15. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

So they quoted the Declaration of Independence, but failed to follow it.
    They did NOT, IMO, "declare the causes which impel them to the seperation".
    Any bone head can quote the Declaration, but where are the viable causes?
    Did they forget the "Prudence, indeed" line?