State Of Louisiana Wants Out Of The Union ....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Nov 10, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

We didn't start the fire.

I know these boys down here. You aint telling them what they can drive, how much salt to eat, how much ac they can have.

You watch all those shows on tv like duck dynasty, sons of guns, swamp people, this is the way we live.

Nobody gona tell these boys they cant hunt, fish, work, like they please. Then try to take them guns. Might work in some places, aint gona happen here. The govt aint got what we want. Cant be bought either.

I am not saying this will work but I am saying something is gona happen. You aint got to be a genus to figure that one out.
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I'm not from the "futher" South, but got ya on this one and agree 100%!
    This is totally my own opinion, and that being...NO one is gonna tell me what I can and cannot have that was faught for, for all the years this United States of America has been a FREE COUNTRY!
  3. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

4. CHW2021

CHW2021 Active Member

To ShawnDow, then come on down, the weather is better than Michigan and it's deer season here. Bring beer, we can always use more.

There was talk after Katrina about joining OPEC and (probably) getting more in foriegn aid much quicker than emergency assistance given to a U.S. state.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  5. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

Love to... Rifle season starts on the 15th up here... Im all ready to get my own deer! Now I have to compete with my kids... They all want to go hunting as well!
    Oh.. I like the cold! Its kinda hard to go Ice fishing without it!
  6. CHW2021

CHW2021 Active Member

Sorry, ice belongs in glasses with booze.
  7. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

How do you think we keep the beer cold? It goes down the hole in the ice! Sooo. a polar bear dive wouldn't interest you?