States With The Most Guns ........

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Apr 19, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

in at number 10!
  3. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

#17 but in there.:cool:
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

NM isn't even on the list, dang.
    I guess I should buy some more.
  5. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Kinda shocked mi wasn't in there
  6. sargedog

sargedog New Member

TN. has slipped to 12th, I am not sure they can count cause myself have bought 4 this year. Or maybe every household has what they think is enough and are concentrating on ammo now.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Polls are like tp.

It can be soft, or it can be rough. Either way, it's used for the same purpose.
  8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

18 for Illinois. And the King of Chicago think he can take them away. He better think again.
  9. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Everybody with ccl don't have to be run thru nics, so they're not counted.
    Seems to be some room for error.:p
  10. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

That thing is a bunch of bull crap!!!!!! Heck A.L. and I should have more than Illinois just between the two of us.:(
  11. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am surprised that Texas is 32nd. This is proof that their poll is not accurate because JLA has more guns then that. Also, they will never really know how many guns are out there but it keeps them in fear and keeps our right to freedom protected.
  12. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

You're right HB, poll is way off!
  13. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I would have thought that Texas was at least in the top 10, and maybe 5. Also, the more established liberal eastern states might be last on the polls, but there are alot of guns in those homes because there were alot of gun sales before gun registration began and those guns just did not disapear. That is a fact all the way accross this country.

As for Idaho, 11000 out of 100,000 people, that comes out to roughly one in ten (for conversation sake) but that is not right. Everyone I know has multiple guns, and the there are guys that have dozens upon dozens of guns. So, if that were the case that would be 1 in 40 or 50,,, but that is not right either. There are alot more guns then they will admit to.:)
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

My state's not in here.
  15. TEXAS 1957

TEXAS 1957 Member

:patriotic:Seeing as how the criteria is based in background checks per 100,000, the results are not taking in to account the number of firearms already in possession. Seems that a lot of states are just gearing up to where we in Texas are already. No slight intended. The actual truth is probably closer to Highboys comment. The powers that be, for the time being, would really like to know where the firearms are and it frightens them to think how many true Americans have them AND are willing to defend themselves.