Steak Fajhitas at my favorite Mexican Restaurant and now i'm home drinking beer...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 21, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Good ol Steak Fajhitas not i'm boozing it up... I plan on making a few smartcracks here and there and watching a little TV on the side... and then off to beddy bye...eventually.

That's right...i have no life but i have one hell of a gun collection!!! ...and a nice car! AND i have good internet friends too. Even you, Suawannnee Tim....:D

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  2. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

Re: Steak Fajhitas at my favorite Mexican Restaurant and now i'm home drinking beer..

Nice words but what about the job hear anything yet
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Re: Steak Fajhitas at my favorite Mexican Restaurant and now i'm home drinking beer..

No fajitas for me tonight, but a couple of rocks with a splash of some rock gut Cutty Sark and I'm feeling alright. If it weren't for work in the am, I'd be working on more than a couple.....:mad:. Oh well, I get Sunday off :rolleyes:

I'll be heading to McD's for lunch on your tab tomorrow. ( note my refrain from using a previously posted term,....... lol )

Semper Fi and Have a good one !

oh, listening to a mix of Joplin, Concrete Blonde, Steppenwolf, Nugent and Alice Cooper at the moment, How's that for a mix??
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

No...i haven't heard anything yet. They're a big corporation and i kind of expected them to diddle arround a bit before they say anything. I'll go ahead and admit it... its walmart. There... i said it. WalMart.....
    I'm going to be a order writer for their tire and lube department. They say their upsells on road hazard is the lowest around. That will change when i get there. One thing i learned working in the quarry...was how to sell to women when they came to look at stone. If i got the woman sold on something by speaking to her like she was as important as the husband...the sale was a done deal. They would drag the husband along kicking and screaming... by the ear if necessary. :D

But no... they haven't called and i'm not sure i should call them yet. I know nothing is going to be made of the drug test... its that damd credit background check i'm worried about. Michael Wayne ***** in oklahoma county, Oklahoma...whereever thats at... they get his BS mixed up with me. Trak1 did anyway. I think it takes a couple of days? I dunno.
    Pray for me if you would.....

mike
    gn
  5. glocknut

glocknut New Member

If they give you and BS on that card...let me know. I went ahead and made all 4 of them $10 cards....AND what concerns me is that the cashier had a hard time figuring out how to do cards. I have 4 receipts for those cards but i lost track of which receipt went with which card so instead of sending the receipt i hung on to the receipts.

Let me know if you have an kind of issue with the card....

mike'
    g
    n

oh yeah.....beeri kicking in.... :D:D hahahahaha
  6. pawn

pawn New Member

did you have margaritas or cervesas at the restaurant? it was margaritas right? probably some patron for the glock nut. :) salud.
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I had to drive home. I never drink and drive...not even one! I do hte drinking after i get home...thus...ta da...what i be doing right now! :D
    BUUUURP...... oh my....

mike
    gn
  8. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Member

Oklahoma county is Oklahoma City.
  9. Country101

Country101 Active Member

Beer sounds good, but I aint got none, so I'm drinkin Flor de Cana Rum. VERY good, though I did have to get it straight from Nicaragua. It's cheap down there. Cant hardly find it up here. Hmmmm....time for another.
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Alright GN

What ya eating tonight? Lets see if he checks this thread. :D I had bbq shrimp. Some anitbotics, some moltrin, and setting in for the saints preseason game. if i felt better i would be reloading.
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

If i were to mix food and antibiotics...projectile vomiting would be involved...
    My stomach is far to weak to tolerate the current Penacillin Alternatives!

mike
    gn
  12. pawn

pawn New Member

Flor de Cana- I have heard some good things about that stuff. BTW, I lived in Russleville Ark. for about 2 months 15 years ago. I liked the town :) Everybody still makin runs to Blackwell?
  13. Country101

Country101 Active Member

Repeatedly. This county is still drier than a bone in the desert. Quite annoying really. I dont drink that much, but having to drive that far to get it aint much fun. Flor de Cana is the best rum I've ever had. It's good enough just to sip on. I went down to Nicaragua a while back and brought some home. Only 8 bucka a liter.
    Where abouts it Crossville? I've got some friends on either end of TN, but I dont know where that is.
  14. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

Russleville, I went dirt bike riding a couple of years ago. speaking of drinking, i'm gonna go crack open some PBR

No place that i'd raver be than right here with my rednecks, white socks and Blue Ribbon Beer!
  15. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

AMEN to that brother;) Cracking open a weizer myself...
  16. pawn

pawn New Member

Crossville is bout 10 hours east of R'vlle on I-40. 100 miles east of Nashville and maybe 60 miles west of knoxville. We passed a liquior referendum this year... I no longer have to drive 30 miles to get a good bottle of wine or a 1/5th of George Dickle :D

Hooraayyyy.

I sure do remember running to Blackwell with 1/2 of R'ville to get a 12 pack on a Friday afternoon....