1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Stevens 12 gauge single shot

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by BW816, Jan 8, 2011.

1. BW816

BW816 New Member

I have an old Stevens Single shot 12 ga. that belonged to my father. It has plastic butt & forarm with a place in the end of stock to unscrew and add sand or something I suppose to add weight. only # I can find on it is 10 the blueing is pretty much gone. there is a patent # on stock but I can't make it out. Gun still shoots great! and is a great shooting match. Whats it worth & how old is it?