Stimulus packageIn my opinion, the stimulus packages were never meant to stimulae

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Michael G, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

In my opinion, the stimulus packages were never intended (by the designers) to help the economy. I believe they were instead designed as a part of a complex plan to destroy the U.S. economy.

Think about it. Obama wants to remake the economy. To remake something, you first destroy what's already there. You destroy the economy by creating massive debt and then make the current currency worthless. Make it impossible to recover from the debt. Create high unemployment to urge the masses to accept the solution ( gov't handout) you offer them. And make them believe you're going to take care of all their woes.

And the sad part is, we have a lot of citizens (adults) who are OK with allowing the gov't to run their lives. They're acting like they want to revert to being a child, looking to their parents to keep them safe and feed them.

Sad.
  2. cutter

cutter New Member

Great minds think alike!! I also think tis is correct. I am very worried and don't know how to change anything. I am open to all thoughts!
  3. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

This is an interesting angle. It certainly is feasible.
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Michael G, I think along your lines. I believe that the printing of money was meant to devalue our US currency and in fact CAUSE record unemployment to stun our way of life in order to force us to accept government intervention. I believe that the goal of our globalist government is to bring us down to the economic levels and societal status of some of our trading partners in 3rd-world nations. If done correctly this action would create a booming trade industry in 10-20 years. The short-term repercussions are HARSH! Think about it... George Soros financed most of Obama's campaign by most estimations. This man made his billions in gambling on the fate of world currencies and potential trade opportunities. He's a dang globalist that's salivating at the opportunity to obliterate the US economy, as it means little to him in the grand scheme of things. :eek:

For one, I believe that the economic decisions being made are not in our best interests. I realize those decisions as being destructive to our economy and I expect that the financiers of the grand (m)essiah expect most Americans to know little of this grand goal. How could we collectively argue with the decisions being made when MOST of mainstream Americans are as economically-inept (by design) as a dog analyzing calculus?... :rolleyes:

We're in trouble... :eek:
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  5. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

6. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

When it is all over and done... we'll be bankrupt and there will be only one Super Power left....Israel. We're doomed.
  7. topper

topper New Member

All that has to be done to destroy the currency value is to take a 0 off the value. All of a sudden 100 dollars becomes 10 and 10 dollars become 1. Then the currency is devalued like what was done in Argentina several years ago. It made a lot of rich folks become poor all of a sudden. It might happen here.

Time to lock and load!
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws."

- Baron M.A. Rothschild (1744 - 1812)

It's too bad that this quote means very little to the VAST majority of Americans who are perfectly content to consume their sitcom entertainment and eat their McDonalds while not being able to carry on a conversation more mature than the 5th grade level.... :rolleyes:
  9. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

The people want the government to take care of them because they are too lazy too work for something that is any good. They would rather get sub-standard service for "free."
  10. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Well...I'm not sure if anyone can call Isreal a super power. Keep in mind, most of our foreign aid goes to Isreal. We are their ability to survive. Without us, they would have ceased years ago.
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I both agree and disagree with this.
    That we are a major support of Israel is most certainly true.
    But they will never cease to exist, regardless of what the US decides to do - or not do - on their behalf.

God is on their side.
    Period.
    If we don't support them, they will survive some other way.

It is sort of like David and Goliath.
    Did a shepherd REALLY kill a giant with a rock?
    No.
    The giant had come against God's people, and was destroyed by whatever tool God chose to use against him. In this case, it was a kid with a rock.
    Could David have said "NO!" and refused the battle?
    Certainly.
    And God would have found someone else to work his will through.
    And the great blessing given to David would have been given to someone else.
    It is God's will that Israel survive.
    Let us never decide to stop being the major part in that!
  12. kingchip

kingchip New Member

There's another twist I think I see coming on. The majority of the spendulus money has not been spent to date. I'm betting that a large portion will be going to states in which husseins band of thieves are having trouble with re-election. The money will be used either for campaign or to give relief to those states.
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The stimulus package stimulated some, just not us. It's nice to be king dont you know.
  14. tntrucker

tntrucker New Member

I agree with you Terry. As far as America and our currency- I convinced the dollar is going to collapse.
  15. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I hear you, tntrucker -

But in my years on this planet, I have seen a CONSTANT stream of these predictions since the late 40's - yet, like the everready bunny, it just keeps going and going and going. I have, of course, seen a HUGE reduction in the VALUE of the dollar -
    My dad talked about a GOOD wage being $30 a month, or less than $10 a week.
    When I entered the work force, a GOOD wage was $100 a week and gas was 30 cents a gallon -
    More recently, a GOOD wage was $1000 a week and gas was pushing $3 a gallon..
    Will anyone in this country ever see $30 a gallon gas?
    Yes they will.
    But they will be earning $10,000 a week by then.