Stimulus payment

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ampaterry, Apr 23, 2009.

  1. bcj1755

    bcj1755 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Messages:
    4,357
    Location:
    A wretched hive of scum and villiany
    And I'd send a letter back to him saying that I"ll keep the money for as long as I damn well please, you socialist b******!!!!!! No person on the face of this planet, and I mean NO ONE, tells me what to do with my money!!!! There is one man that tells me what to do with my money, but he only wants 10% of it;)
  2. obxned

    obxned New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Messages:
    1,342
    Shh, not so loud! If the government ever realizes that they only wasted 97.5% of your money, this program will be stopped immidiately, or they will form a sub-committee to waste the remaining 2.5%.
  3. carver

    carver Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Messages:
    17,235
    Location:
    DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    After Obama, and his budget, we should be paying around $100,000 in taxes per employee, each year, just to meet the interest on the amount we are in the hole for!

    ponycar17, I love that story! Yes we Can!!!
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  4. artabr

    artabr New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    7,859
    Location:
    New Iberia, Louisiana

    Pony, I offer you a long distance high five.
    I love it. ;) :D


    Art
  5. RunningOnMT

    RunningOnMT New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Messages:
    4,719
    Location:
    Akron, Ohio
    Yeh, I got my patronizing notice too. He so obviously wants to buy the support of seniors it isn't funny. Typical dem...appeal to each sub category of the population to create a dependency class that will keep you in power. Well I'm not buying it. Yeh I'm retired on social security disability due to back injuries and as I've paid into it all my life I accept the payments but I'm not interested in being the recipient of anyones hard earned money by way of redistribution of wealth. I have half a notion to tell him to stick his check where the sun don't shine.
  6. ampaterry

    ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2008
    Messages:
    8,214
    Location:
    West Tennessee
    Don't send it back!
    He will only give it to some hog with it's snout deep into the public trough, who will gladly spend it on booze or smokes not covered by their food stamps.

    Use it to buy a gun, or ammunition -
  7. smokyhollowforge

    smokyhollowforge New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Messages:
    73
    Location:
    Maryland

    I do not believe it is a "TAX CUT" It is a advance on your return that you will file for this year. They did the same crap last time and called it a rebate check and got 3/4 of the population thinking they were getting a gift from Uncle Sam (YEA RIGHT!) Then they found out that was that much less they were going to get back and still didn't get it. The government does not own anything to give away we the people do! Until we the people rise up and stop this it will just keep getting worse. Politicians on both sides are bought in sold by special interest groups. They do not care about the general working class other than taxing us to death. Funny thing, in the book of revelation USA is not mentioned at all!
    Just my taxed 2 cents worth.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr Stimulus result , $2.1 Billion per green job Aug 23, 2012
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr stimulus dollars at work in Seattle Aug 23, 2011
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr The first stimulus was not enough Aug 9, 2011
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war Read Aug 25, 2010
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr Why the Stimulus Failed Jul 15, 2010

Share This Page