Stolen Pre Ban guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe251, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe251

joe251 New Member

3 Missing Pre ban guns
    Flagler County Florida
    Reward Offered

AK 47 Rifle, Pre ban 1989, Serial #P4710611
    Mini Uzi Carbine, Pre ban 1989, Serial #MC01625
    HC Spectre Pistol, Pre ban 1994, Serial #B6944

ref. www.savemyguns.com

I am not totally sure if this is the correct forum for this or not but here goes.

We are searching for 3 missing guns out of Flagler County Florida. The weapons belong to a relative of mine who lives in Florida. All 3 guns are logged into the National Police Database, NCIC. The firearms are also registered in the Florida Stolen Gun Registry, FCIC. Please give out the website above to: family, friends, relatives, co-workers and other people that you know.

Anyone with information on this incident should contact their local police dept. or sheriff's office.

We will be greatful for any help given.

Thanks for reading this post.

Joe
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

That is why they make safes.If you get them back befor they kill someone LOCK THEM UP...GOOFY
  3. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

A VERY good point.

Something about this is just fishy. What is the public supposed to do, really? Keep an "eye out" for these specific pieces?

Likely an inside job.
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Yeah, looking around on TFF this morning, I see that we're being attacked by spammers.

I definitely WOULD NOT click on the link in Joe251's post.

I guess I'm being paranoid....
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I clicked its OK. Got some good pics of the missing firearms
  6. muddober

muddober Active Member

Sounds good Goofy but it does not always work that way. Harry Sanford of the Auto Mag fame bought a huge safe from a bank in Pasadena California. While he and his wife were at dinner the thieves took the whole safe guns and all.

My across the street neighbor's house was burglarized about three weeks ago in the middle of the day. They backed a truck into the garage that faces the street closed the door and took safe and all. It was a National Security that was 60" tall by about 27" X 27" square with a 3/4" door.

They make a dolly that cost about $3500.00 that will pack around and climb stairs with a safe that weighs 1500 pounds. That is what the guy used that delivered my safe. He climbed up my front porch steps and into house and I never so much as touched it to help.

Ron
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  7. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Sounds to me like "JOE" is trying to shift the blame off of himself.
  8. muddober

muddober Active Member

What the hell is the matter with you guys. With the exception of Big ugly you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Joe comes here as a new comer asking for our help alerting us to some stolen guns including a great link showing time and effort and you all make accusations and innuendos. How rude. I hope an administrator jumps in and demands an apology from you guys, in my view you owe Joe one big time.

Ron
  9. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum Joe, will do
  10. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

hey Joe if guns were stolen does police notify pawn shops etc
  11. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

You are right muddober.
  12. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

I make no apology for what I said. There was no accusation of any kind therein, merely an observation.

I hope they catch the thieves, and he gets (or the family) back what was stolen in pristine condition.
  13. muddober

muddober Active Member

Well graehaven to me you sound like any lying politician just mensing words in an futile attempt to support and justify an untenable position. Your comments went way beyond "observation" on to accusatory without any justification or provocation and for that in my view you owe Joe an apology. You sure didn't provide any solace to him when he merely advised us of his loss and perhaps our help if one of us should come across one of the stolen guns. I know that if I were offered anyone of the three guns types he lost I would check the numbers against what Joe provided. He was asking No more than that from us. Instead he received unfounded accusations and comments based on unfounded "observations" and assumptions. He was told he should have had a safe and to get one if he got the guns back suggesting that he would be responsible if someone were killed with the stolen guns, that his link was spam, blah, blah, blah.

Your comments and reluctance to apologize to Joe thereby holding stead fast to your unfounded "observations" excuse, makes you in my view a disgrace to this forum.

Ron
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  14. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Well first off If my coment seemed like a cut it was not ment to be.We are responsible for our weapons if we do not take that seriously our weapons end up on the street.Flager co. is a very high crime area like living in NY city so you need to keep them locked down! and using a safe that is not bolted down is like thinking a locked jewelry box will keep your jewelry safe.EVERY safe i have bought says to attach to the floor permanently.(so it can't be picked up and moved)I do hope they get there weapons back.BUT posting on the internet will not help unless someone in your town sees it. according to the FBI 90% of weapons stolen are found with in a 100 mile radius of where they are stolen from( the other 10% are collecters and are found in someones private collection)The guns on the street are there because a legal gun owner did not do his job by keeping them secure.We are NOT responsable for a crime committed by a weapon that was stolen from us.BUT WE ARE RESPONSABLE FOR THEM GETTING THE WEAPON! I do not feel a appolagy is warranted.However muddober saying that graehaven "sounding like a lying politician"is a cut! I am not "ashamed" of any comment i make i have the same right as you to say what i think.THIS IS THE USA.And as for the comment i made from "OBSERVATIONS OR ASSUMPTIONS" the weapons were stolen! RIGHT!or wrong?.And IF they get them back they do need to be locked down tite.And as for being "rude".If reminding people that they are responsable for thier weapons is rude then i am guilty.:rolleyes:To anser beth yes all pawn shops get a updated list of stolen weapons but the bad guys know this. these weapons were probably traded for something(like drugs) they will be tagged hot and probably never show up intill after they are used in a crime then dumped. Or seized in a bust.Stolen weapons do not just "show up" unless it was a inside job.JOE.Post flyers.adds in pappers offer a reward. you might get lucky and someone could show up saying "I FOUND IT". Good luck.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  15. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

My observation...

In the past 10 years I have read many "stolen guns" posts but never ever saw where any were recovered by posting on a forum.

I see nothing wrong with posting as Joe did, but doubt very much it will be of any help in recovering the guns.

And when someone new with ONE post joins a forum and posts a link he will be looked at a little differently than a member that has been here for some time and has a few posts under his belt. I read his post right after he posted but didn't click the link because I have been burnt in the past by doing so.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011