Stolen Pre Ban guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe251, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Six months ago my computer got infected with a nasty virus when I clicked on the link in a newbie's post - here's the PM I received from Shooter45 -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    It was a spam post. Never click on those links due to inserted virus. The post was deleted and the member banned. Thanks for the heads up.

Sam

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    It was a costly lesson for me, and I hope that other TFF members might learn from my misfortune.
  2. muddober

muddober Active Member

goofy: It is really pretty simple lets see if I can connect the dots for you. *Joe a newbie looses guns to a theft. *Joe finds us (a gun forum) with thousands of members many of which he probably thinks buy and sell guns and go to gun shows. * Joe post a link with great pictures and serial numbers of the stolen guns. * Joe does this in the hope that should one of the several thousand members be offered one these guns for sale who perhaps had read his post and spotted the gun would alert the authorities. Just that simple.

Joe may not of known when he posted about your FBI report of guns being found so close to where they were stolen. Joe probably did not consider your right to free speech to chastise him for not having a safe. Joe probably did not consider that his link would have been considered a spam invasion of the forum. Joe probably did not consider he would be accused of putting the blame off him or as you put again an "inside job". Instead Joe came here to a gun forum to alert us that there are some stolen guns out there that in my view he would have been better off going to a knitting forum with a bunch of old ladies who could second and third guess Joe's situation with ridiculous observations and accusatory comments. One thing is for sure, Joe will probably never come back here for anything and to me that is a disgrace to our forum that you have helped perpetuate with the same dogma of what one would expect from a lying politician to justify his conduct when a simple appology would have worked a whole lot better.

That is how I see it from my "observation" and my right of free speech to express my opinion of that observation.

Ron
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

muddober please read my post again.OR let me "connect the dots for you"1st. I did not say anything about his post is spam.2nd. I did not chastise him for not haveing a safe just that guns should be in a safe(DID YOU READ JOE251 OTHER POSTS HE DOS'NT HAVE ANY PROBLEM SPEEKING HIS MIND).3rd. I was not the one who said it was a inside job i said guns do not just show up unless it was a inside job.And how about what you said to graehaven that was a cut. Now to you saying i am like a "LYING POLITICIAN" I did not cut on you."GET REAL" now YOU need to post a appology or two. Or are YOU like our politicians who say "do as i say not as i do". This has gotten out of hand.So this is over as far as i am concerned.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  4. muddober

muddober Active Member

goofy, I don't owe you, graehaven, ofitg, or bluesea112, anything but a hard time. Read all the post in sequence starting with yours, you set the tone with your remarks about the gun safe, then like sheep following a goat, you being the goat the insults and accusations pointed at Joe grew from all those mentioned herein. Granted you did not make all of the despairingly remarks and I never said you did, but you started it and it was a cooperative effort of the others after that.

The one thing we do agree on it is over as far as I am concerned as well.

Ron
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I agree... :D
  6. joe251

joe251 New Member

stolen guns

Stolen Guns
    flagler county florida
    ref. www.savemyguns.com
    Reward Offered

to whom it may concern:

we are looking for 3 missing firearms:

Mini Uzi carbine, side folder
    AK47 rifle, fixed stock
    spectre pistol

please visit above website for serial numbers and further details.

We want these guns found before they surface in a crime such as the most recent incident in Connecticut. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

Joe:(