STOP!!!! MAKE YOUR CHOICE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Feb 26, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

YOUR GOVERNMENT has just announced that last night a law was passed that private ownership of any firearm is outlawed and that you have 72 hours to turn in all weapons and ammo. after that you will be arrested. The punishment is two years in prison at hard labor for each weapon.
    are you going to become a criminal or a sheep?
    Stock up on dried beans, rice seeds and components
  2. ksswamprat

ksswamprat New Member

CRIMINAL!!!

Swamprat
  3. Highlander

Highlander New Member

when gun's are outlawed only outlaw's will have gun's. Guess that puts me in the Criminal Category.
  4. VegasTech702

VegasTech702 New Member

They had better bring the army to take my guns.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    What he said........:mad: :mad:
  6. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

I'd have to make sure my family and pets were out of the house within 72 hours.
  7. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Like GF said I will make sure my family goes somewhere safe, But I think I will fight till the end and if they do finally get me, They will have to kill me or If they catch me I will be going away for alot longer than 2 years
  8. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

And Ramen noodles. Chicken flavor preferred. ;)

Under the conditions you stated (you have to turn them in) I would know where to get as many guns and as much ammo as I could carry.
    Now, where is that collection point for the guns again?
    You KNOW that MANY will turn them in.
  9. berto64

berto64 Active Member

DITTO!!!
  10. Brob73

Brob73 New Member

So....they're gonna come with they're guns....aaand... try to take MY guns!!?:rolleyes:

Hope they got some BadA$Z guns!!;) :D
  11. Were the government to try that, I truly believe there would be civil war in this country even more brutal than the one of 1861-1865. I also think it highly doubtful that police alone could control the conflict nor enforce the action. Could the military be used? Not legally, not unless The Posse Comitatus Act were repealed. Nor do I think it likely those serving in the military--at least as it stands today--would be willing to make war against their own citizens. Just my $.02 worth.
  12. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I would not be an LEO anymore.It would be time to hide them on my little bit of land out in the country untill we all could group together. i do know a lot of like minded people around here .Give them up not without a fight.
  13. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

but Dawg you need to stay inside we will need spys :D :D ;)
  14. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

They can have every one they can find. 72 hours is a good head start...
  15. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

i agree with p-shooter (thats your name for short pistolenschutze) i dont believe there are enough willing advocates to take up such a task. and since all of the law enforcement personnel im aquainted with are pro-gun, i think the u.s. govt has a lot more "work" to do before they attempt such an act. besides isnt that what all our hard earned dollars (for those of us who are dedicated members) we pay to the NRA and the NRA-ILA are used for. i sure hope so.....however, to answer the question, i would surely become a "criminal"
  16. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

I doubt any of you would agree with me but I've always believed there was a distinct difference between an outlaw and a criminal. An outlaw is someone who ignores some laws he doesn't particularly agree with and a criminal is someone who preys on other people. Legally, of course, there is no difference.
    I've never had a real problem with being an outlaw but a criminal is a lowlife.
    Now that we have that out of the way, What guns?
  17. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that Original Right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair. The usurpers, clothed with the forms of legal authority, can too often crush the opposition in embryo. The smaller the extent of the territory, the more difficult will it be for the people to form a regular or systematic plan of opposition, and the more easy will it be to defeat their early efforts. Intelligence can be more speedily obtained of their preparations and movements, and the military force in the possession of the usurpers can be more rapidly directed against the part where the opposition has begun. In this situation there must be a peculiar coincidence of circumstances to insure success to the popular resistance."
    - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist #28, Dec. 26, 1787.
  18. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

neener, neener, Bruce will be an Outlaw! :D
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  19. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Believe it or not I have allready thought about that. I may need to reconsider.