1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Stop the insanity

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Oct 20, 2010.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Obama appoints 2 devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a dev...out
    Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland
    Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our home land much safer, huh!?

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 9 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/obama-appoints-2-devout
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

sorry to say old news..

look who he has appointed to the US steering committee in the UN

7 muslims these people will negotiate what UN policies the USA will adopt

so far all UN polies like medical restrictions , food transport , food control have been adopted and he has 3 muslims on the arms limitations committee,

the Islamification of the USA is well under way
  3. jestor

jestor New Member

We need to do to the devout muslims what we did to the devout japanese back in the fourties. As in the imortal words of Admiral Bull Halsey:“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!”
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well, soon enough everybody is going to realize the importance of the Second Amendment once our own government becomes polluted with "devout Muslims."
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Is there really much we can do to put an end to it?
  6. jestor

jestor New Member

I don't feel as united to some of our states as I used to, nor to a lot of the people that live here now. When you pour all the ingredients into the great melting pot and all you get back is the muslim way of life something is gonna have to give.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

a damn ,, thats what gotta give , , when enough folks give enough of a damn, then things will stop

it's up to all of us to ensure our neighbours start giving , before all our neighbours are muslims and free speech is banned
  8. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

Reload.
  9. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Then reload again!
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

It's already too late. If it weren't for a majority of bleeding heart liberals, we wouldn't have the corrupt congress and POTUS. We wouldn't have local governments allowing muslims to block streets during prayer breaks and wear head dresses. We wouldn't be paying millions of taxpayer dollars to support illegals who never paid a dime into social security or taxes. We wouldn't be sending millions of dollars to underdeveloped country's who get hit by a hurricane or tidal wave. We would be educating, housing and feeding AMERICANS.
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

It amazing... i keep underestimating the stupidity of obama and the democrats.

mike
    gn
  12. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

No, Mike, you keep "underestimating" the cleverness and perfidity of those in power !

Being largely amoral, they have little concern for the 'intended consequences' of their actions. Being "progressive" they have no qualms about violating any of our laws or governing precepts. To them, 'results matter'; not means. >MW
  13. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I hope that all the folks ranting on here take the time to vote. Unfortunately, some of the loudest complainers about the government just can't seem to find the time to register and vote. IHMO, people who won't vote get the kind of government they deserve; the trouble is that the rest of us get it too.

And please, don't come up with that "it doesn't do any good, there is this vast conspiracy..." I have heard that until I am sick of it; just another excuse for sitting on your fat a$$ on election day.

Jim
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  14. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The vast conspiracy is that we are lulled into thinking we are making a real choice when in reality the choice is between amoral, corrupt, incompetent candidate "A" or amoral, corrupt, incompetent candidate "B". We are all put on a guilt trip to vote. The vast conspiracy is that our votes give legitimacy to an amoral, corrupt, incompetent government. To actually have a choice, we would need a candidate called "none of the above".
  15. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

We'd have to all move, take over a state, or ideally, a block of states, and bring the collective bargaining power of people who aren't afraid of the Federal Govt to the table when we tell them to shove it up their ass.

Free State Project has had rumblings and has good intentions, but like all things... it gets exponentially harder when the rubber meets the road.

Are you willing to quit your job? Many people would do it if they felt they had a prospect elsewhere, but in today's economy, that's rough...

Are you willing to move your family to a new state? Kids will make new friends, that's a given, and they'd likely be better new friends than any suburb or barrio they are coming out of, but... it's got to be state(s) that are eliminating the Federal intervention of the education system.

Personally I'd change all my comforts in a heartbeat, move from year average 72 degrees to where the low is -100 if I could get a job that was there. I think as we see some states start embracing creating jobs by not taxing businesses out of existence and taking those jobs from hostile states and creating new work in their state, those opportunities will expand. I look forward to using a logging chain as a wind sock in Wyoming :)