1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

STORE BRAND INFO

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by HUBB, Sep 25, 2009.

1. HUBB

HUBB New Member

Hi,
    i've got a western field model M550AR 12ga. pump shotgun.i was wondering if anyone knows the original manfacturer and model?
    i looked on numrich but they didn't have it listed..........thanks..........hubb:)
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Western Field was a Montgomery Wards brand. Several manufactures made SG's under the Western Field name. Yours in particular I believe was made by mossberg. You may want to look under the Mossberg 500 parts and compare.
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Both the 550A and the 550AS were Mossberg 500s. Probably the 550AR was too.
  4. HUBB

HUBB New Member

thanks for the info, i'll check under mossberg :)

" FREEDOM ISN'T FREE "
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS