1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Stroke, no working RT. side! BR.50/22LR

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by chatshooter, Dec 28, 2005.

1. chatshooter

chatshooter New Member

frist post. would like to shot from wheel chair, lefthanded. have 10-22 with left hand thumb hole stock. Member of Chatt. Rifle Club. Have ongoing BR-50 Comp. No handicap shooters. No other handicap shooters, any ideas.
    All ideas accecpted. Need feed back. can contact directly at:

chatshooter@msn.com, or on this forum. any ideas would help...

will take delevery of Rascal Delux scooter soon, has anyone tried to use a scooyer as a base for a bench, or base to shoot from? ALL HELP APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE HELP; BILL O.
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Hi Bill.

We are glad to see ya at TFF. Delighted to have ya here. I, too, am left handed and, while not a stroke victim, am confined to a wheelchair when outside due to an inability to walk but short distances.

My chair is not a scooter, but a full sized Jazzy. I have shot from it for about five years, now, and, while I generally use Forest Service facilities with nice shooting tables, have had little or no trouble doing all that I desire.

There may be others who can assist in this department. I will let TQH (Txquadhunter) know about your question and maybe he can help more than I.

Attached Files: