Student expelled for making a gun with fingers

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 3ME, Mar 8, 2010.

1. 3ME

3ME New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    This is the best one yet. Liberals are amazing, and when it comes to liberal idiocy you just can't make this kind of stuff up: http://guyism.com/2010/03/kindergarten-student-suspended-for-making-gun-with-fingers.html

For those who think fingers are guns, the punishment is appropriate for this little terrorist bxxx because his fingers indicated a weapon, and that it is somehow indicative that he will likely perpetuate future gun violence against others, here is a special 21-Gun Salute just for you:

[INAPPROPRIATE attachment removed by Admins]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
  2. petesusn

petesusn Member

The second from left on the bottom row. What the heck is that????

3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I have seen photos of several of our congresscritters give the same salute.

4. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    N FLA
    Ilie Nastase (Tennis player from Romania) called it the 'Balken Peace Sign'.

5. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Not exactly an image I wanted to see today. Especially not on a family friendly forum.