students response to Michelle Obomas lunch program!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hunter29180, Sep 27, 2012.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

2. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I would just take my lunch and forget her and this garbage.
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Sometimes they take your lunch............
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

If I had school age kids I'd be sending their lunch with them. If any employees of the school confiscated anything I sent my kids I would file a criminal complaint against the adult for theft from a child and I would make it go to court. Just imagine the headlines "Principal convicted of stealing deserts from children"

Then, I would file a civil lawsuit demanding that the amount of money I spent on the food that was stolen be reimbursed plus court costs, interest and 'pain and suffering'.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  5. ozo

ozo Active Member

Moochelle could benefit from eating what she preaches.....
  6. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

it's a good plan. after all you need to keep the infidels weak.:devilish:
  7. hunter29180

just remember the guideline for this lunch call for a MAX of 2 oz meat for both breakfast and lunch COMBINED!! and a total of 260 calories combined!! in other words a piece of meat about the size of 1 sauage patty or 1 slice of bolonga.also only 1 silce of bread or its equalivant. dairy can be 4 oz skim milk (no other allowed) or 2 0z cheese. so a student who chose say ceral (choices for ceral is any that have NO artifical flavoring, no suggar,and whole grain only! corn flakes, reg cheeries, shreaded wheat, puffed rice ect)for breakfast would get 4 oz milk and 1/2 cup cereal...leaving for lunch 2 oz meat and 4 oz raw or cooked vegies, no bread cause the cereal had the equiv for bread in it! also no mayo or salad dressing allowed. the veggies allowed are cabbage, black-eyed peas, beets,celery, lettuce, 2 slice raw tomatoe, stewed tomatoe, ect! NO fried meats allowed! the sausage is actually 3/4 soy! and must be microwaved.

just a partial look at the menu being forced on out kids that WE have to pay for!! AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE NO CHILD IS HUNGRY! the schools are allowed to have "ALACART" foods for sale to students but it allso is basically limited and sever schools near me say 3/4 of the food they are required to set out, gets tossed int the trash as no one wants to eat it or buy it! this is our school taxes being used to pay for this food..not sure it can really be called food though as I have been allowed to "taste" most of it..hogs MIGHT eat it but they would need to miss a few meals for that to happen!

as a comparision lets look at a simple breakfast at almost any resturant or at most homes.

2 eggs (your choice), 2 patties sauage (real meat not soy!). 2 slices toast with butter and jelly, a 8oz glass of milk (whole or 2%)

now this "simple" breakfast has enough calories for 2 1/2 days of the school menu! Both breakfast and lunches!!!

the eggs are not allowed as the schools are only allowed subistute eggs (read not real!! usually some sort of soy) and only 1 oz allowed per day. (most eggs weigh 2-4 oz!) and sasuage or bacon again is not real either! and 2 slices of artifical bacon or 1 pattiy of soy sasuage allowed!(per day!!) toast? 1 slice per day! no butter and no jelly! and only a 4oz serving of skim milk, again per day!!! remember a cup of coffee is 6-8 oz

heck my kids would consiter my simple breakfast a light snack, not containing enough energy to get them awake much less through to lunch!
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  8. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    That cow that the White House Lawn Jockey is married to has never missed a meal. Looks like she could miss a years worth and still survive. Granted I am no little fller but I do not want to starve our kids. My grand daughters both come home from school starving, well did till I insisted that they be given "sack" lunches to take with them. One school one atends "tried" to say no bring in lunches but when several attornies called representing several students they backed off on no bring in lunches quick.
  9. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

^^^This^^^

Don't forget about the need to force everyone onto Obbiecare.
  10. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

Two of my kids eat lunch at school, and this year they have been coming home and saying their hungry...

So to spin this like the liberals would, I would surmise that they want children to go hungry.
  11. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I can't get the above link to work for me, all I get is a black screen, kinda like . . . . well, never mind that. I just asked my granddaughter if their lunches had been cut in any way. Her answer was yes it was cut back to 600 calories because of that Obama lady!! I told her that she could start taking lunch if she wanted to.
  12. hunter29180

wife said she will send me a complete copy of the new school lunch guideline for mr to post here.

she works for a company that sells the schools the food to make these meals!
  13. mjpchief

mjpchief Member

Just last week my nephew was docked 5 minutes of recess time because he picked up 2 packets of ketchup instead of one. Was told that this was part of moosechells diet plan. Probably a good thing it was my nephew instead of my kid. I would have been in jail. How much more of this sh*t are we going to put up with?
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012