1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Stupid CSI!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by H-D, Dec 7, 2011.

1. H-D

H-D Active Member

Watching CSI and they picked up a 5.7x28 and I said cool a p90 or a FN FiveseveN the CSI said "I have never seen this caliber before" then they go on about how exotic it is that you cant even get this caliber in the USA .... stoopid
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

funny i get mine from the USA...
  3. H-D

H-D Active Member

I have seen 2 FN Five seveN's and a ps90 and can buy the ammo at 2 different locations in Meridian Ms (pop under 40k) so I know that it's available in las vegas....they are so out of touch with the real world
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

Let me guess - then they pulled the Gun DNA Analyzer off of their Batbelt, and determined the mineral and chemical composition of the trigger spring.

Right before they whupped out their guns and led the SWAT team on a terrorist safehouse raid. :rolleyes: :D
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I notice crap like that all the time. Like when the foresics person digs a mangled slug out of a brick wall and the cool FBI guy automatically knows it came form a .338 Lapua Magnum at a glance from 30 feet away.

Or when they find a body thats been shot, and the forensics person digs a perfectly unmangled bullet out of the body and says this is a .40 caliber bullet fired from a weapon with polygonal rifling. Then the cool FBI guy says, thats a Baby Eagle. Not even available in the US our 'un-sub' must be israeli.

Im always like Geez what dumb producers. They must think all of america is ignorant to guns and ammo and what happens when the metal hits the meat. I hate it..
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The writers of these shows do so for the money, and they really don't know squat about what they are talking about. They don't have to! It's entertainment, not reality! And yes, Americans are really that dumb! They voted Obozo into the White House!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  7. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

And then they determined it was an AK 47 like all other black guns.
  8. Juker

Juker New Member

It was such a hit that first season. Then they ran out of ideas and had to look at old episodes of Batman to invent new lab machines. Ratings dip? Time for a bondage episode.
  9. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, it is hard to get, I only have about 25 boxes of 5.7X28. If you watch it enough, you will catch them in a lot of stupid little mistakes!
  10. herohog

herohog New Member

I love how it blew quarter size, or bigger, holes in the trailer body. That is an awfuly effective hollow point or something!
  11. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

It so exotic that I have a FN five Seven.:D
  12. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

Every black gun is either an Ak-47 or an Ar-15. They have to be. Nothing else has ever been made.:D We lost a case at our department when one of our brain surgeon officers cataloged a SKS into evidence as a AK-47.
  13. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    I watched it for a bit till they said it "would cut a man in half" and was "too [powerful" to be on the streets. Hollywood has done more to harm the image of firearms and their owners than any one who has used one in a crime, any crime IMHO. Holywood should be held accoutable for it's mis-information by hitting producers in their pocket boooks. IF they had to pay for each time they put out the wrong info, they would begin to straighten up IMHO.
  14. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

I am glad to know it is so powerful. I should be hunting Elk with my five seven instead of my 7 RUM.:D
  15. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Yep, I always find myself making little comments to my wife (of course she couldn't care less). I think my last comment while watching THE UNIT was "You can't open a dead bolt with a credit card!".