Stupid.. Has a Face

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Jan 16, 2009.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I know Pony but I feel like if maybe we all spoke up more over the last 8 years we would be better off. I have decided not to be silent and to be on the offense. They have done it to us forever and we have allowed it. To much is at stake to allow them to set the rules.
    I apologize if that offends some but the future of my children and my nation is in jeopardy.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Satellite, I've got a kid too. I too, worry greatly about his future and how it will compare to my past and current lifestyle. The most important thing I'm going to TRY to teach him is that one should think for himself. If you can't think for yourself, don't form an opinion based on your friends' opinions. That's bandwagon mentality, and one should reserve that for sports... ;)

Lately when someone exhibits the bandwagon style thinking, and I've tried to sway them already, it's easy to give up. It reminds me of the article I read the other day.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009