stupid pills?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by topper, Jan 8, 2010.

1. topper

topper New Member

Is there some place that sells 'stupid pills'? Obviously there must be and I think the majority of government officials must be getting them. What is with all the airport security, healthcare, climate bill, bailouts, recessions, swine flu and other crisis? It seems like everyday we have a new and deadly crisis facing our country. And if the government does not throw million and billions of dollars at the problem, we are all going to croak in the next few minutes. WTF? I think the stupid pills must be in 'extra strength' and probably taken as often as the government officials want them. There is no other plausible explanation for all the craziness going on. It has reached epidemic proportions and no relief in sight. I suppose next our prez will appoint a stupid pill czar to oversee distribution of pills to everyone so we will all be of one manner of thought and then there will be no more crisis to contend with? I used to think that "The Three Stooges" was the crazziest thing i have even seen, but nowadays the government has them beat hands down. There should be a movie made of the crazy things our government does and says and i'll bet it would be a box office smash at the movies.
  2. bntyhntr6975

bntyhntr6975 Member

I gotta warn ya: I got a post deleted and a warning about including "WTF" in a post on another site (I'm not going back to that forum...). LOL. Hey, wait a minute... 3 stooges...3 branches of govt. You might be on to something! Seriously, I do have to agree, its getting a little rediculous.
  3. walien

walien Former Guest

There's an episode of House where a guy is taking cold syrup, IIRC, to have such effect. Otherwise, there was no way he could relate to his girlfriend. I could relate to how the guy felt. He almost killed himself with it though. Somehow I doubt all of Washington are cold syrup junkies though.