1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

SUCCESS PART II!!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by .308 shooter, Aug 31, 2008.

1. .308 shooter

.308 shooter New Member

2nd day - 2nd loads

Trying different loads. Groups are still good, but not as good as 36.5 grains.

200 yds - 5 shots - 3 in inch square - 2 were 1/2 out. Total group - less than 1-1/2 inches at 200 yds.

I'm loving this... :):):)
  2. RodneyJ

RodneyJ New Member

Aint it great, Congrats on your sucess! I'll will be loading some new brass tonight to fire form tomorrow. Hope the heracane stays away
  3. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

Cool!
    So sweet when your own loads perform :)
  4. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

.308 now you see why many of us reload. I myself am new like many here, but everytime I try something out and it all comes together it makes me feel great. Even when loads don't do as expected I feel good because then I know to stay away. I still get frustrated when a dealer says that a certain powder is what the use for a certain load and you end up with a pound of junk on your shelf. Bluedot to me is just such a powder. What I have tried was not that great and it runs through the powder charge like nothing that will ever scale the same. Great to hear you are having success and carry on.
  5. .308 shooter

.308 shooter New Member

Thanks guys... this is pretty cool. I'm just about out of Varget. I have a little BLC2 left, so I'm going to try that. I'm waiting on my dealer to replenish his stock, I don't feel like paying the Hazmat fee.\

Now I just have to figure out how to properly seat the bullet just of the lands. Then, I'll start all over again.
  6. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

Now you're in trouble! :D You're hopelessly hooked on reloading!

Fun stuff ain't it?