suggestion for new section

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by hunter29180, Jun 25, 2012.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

sometimes you just need a special section to say thank you to one or more people on this forum for the things they do. Like giving of their time or just giving some extra stuff that makes a special diffrence for another.

Just a thought..there are several I can think of just off the top of my head!
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

believe me i am very thankful for being here i have learned so much and continue to learn
  3. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

4. tyc

tyc New Member

Have you considered an OPEN CARRY and/or another forum dealing only with CONCEALED CARRY? Both seem to be "hot" topics.

tyc
  5. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

that sounds like a good idea
  6. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

as i said i am going to o/c and already emailed someone with questions so if someone else in Ct. wanted to start to o/c i could tell him what i learned
  7. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Are you kidding ???

You do realize that everytime the subject comes up someone gets booted from the forum.

It ain't happening. :)

But we already have a Right to Bear Arms Forum ( RBKA ) and that's where those posts go.