1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I would like to suggest a new forum category...."Marksmanship". A thread to post questions and answers regarding improving ones shooting skills. People could offer any tips they have learned to help others. I for one could really use it. I know there is already a Competitive shooting category but what I have in mind is a little different. Not everyone shoots in competition, but I'm sure we would all like to improve our skills.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Yes, there are alot of questions that come up pertaining to "what is proper trigger squeeze, where is my finger supposed to lay on the trigger" What is respiratory pause and how the heck does that affect my shooting? What is sight picture? I would agree that this type of info would be nice to have all corraled up into one neat little section of it's own.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Informal like shoot the can?
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Kinda like an 'optics' forum?:rolleyes:
  5. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

We already have a Competition Shooting Forum. You can ask those questions there. It's all about accuracy anyway. :)
  6. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

gotta get'em in while the iron is hot Bob, :D:D

I do understand the hard work the mods/admin do to keep this forum up and running, so I can live with what we've got; it's pretty darn good as is anyways! More sections = more work; we keep these guys and SoMo busy enough as is :p

Thanks for the efforts and consideration!