suggestion

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by One Shot, Dec 27, 2010.

1. One Shot

One Shot Member

TheFirearmsForum.Com
    THE ASK THE PRO'S & WHAT'S IT WORTH? FORUM

Well that didn't copy and paste like I had hoped, but what I would like to suggest is that the folder window just to the left of the welcome box be placed at the top and bottom of the page much like the page box.

If I just hit the back button it does not move the thread from Bold to standard.

In order to change the name of the thread I have to scroll to the top and hit the section I want to go back to.

Hope that makes sense.

os
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Thanks for your suggestion. I will pass it along to our software developers.