1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sundance BOA

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by cec, Jul 3, 2006.

1. cec

cec New Member

In another of the long line of my grandfather's gun given to me, is a Sundance Industries BOA .25. This is one of four guns given to me as my grandfather is moving.

I wasn't able to find out much about this pistol and was hoping I could find some help on here.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but my video camera is not the best at stills.

It is stainless with white plastic grips. It does have a safety/slide lock combo with a plastic beaver tail.

To best of my knowledge the gun has one been fired a few times, if at all.

I was able to find out that the company went out of business in 1999 as part of a "Saturday night special" lawsuit. That is about it.

What I am looking for is any info about the gun itself, ie how to take it apart, safety record (ie is this one those that should not be fired)?

The condition is excellent with only a couple of holster scratches. I put a couple drops of oil on the slide and it seems to be functioning fine.

Let me know if there is anything else that would be helpful.