Sunday TV will be interesting

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Sep 17, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This sunday the great one will have an all out media (except for fox) blitz from what i hear. Last night the Wilkow's and Becks were talking about race. Waters, Carter and the other goofball yankalot have been on this race issue and it has lasted for a week. If the WH wanted this to truly end they could have put a stop to this very easily. But nooooooo. Sunday the great one will approach the teleprompter in his Jesus Christ pose and ask the country to unify and stop the bickering about race so we can go forward with health care. Should make everyone feel good and calm everyone down. RIGHT?

Oh and by the way i don't think he will mention a thing about Acorn.
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Another sermon from our new lord and savior, the Messianic Hussein:rolleyes: I wonder how long it will be before he starts giving ALL of his sermons....er, I mean speeches, on Sundays. He can even say it's good for the environment because people can save gas by not going to church on Sundays, they can just sit home and watch his weekly Sunday sermon....er, speech.
  3. Airdale

Airdale Member

The one thing I won't be watching is Sunday political shows. Just be rerun after rerun. I was suffering from "Obama Overload" before he was sworn in.
    My first choices will be Speed channel, TVG, HRTV (degenerate gambler), Fox NFL show or even RFDTV.

In other words anything but the Obama magical mystery tour!!!
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

I thought all of the cartoon caricatures made their TV appearance's on Saturday morning, not Sundays. :rolleyes:

Art
  5. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Think we could arrange to bring the satellite down on Sat. night?
    I'd rather watch snow
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I'd rather watch 'Sprout'... :eek:... Those of you with young children around can understand the magnitude of what I just said! :eek:
  7. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 New Member

Amen to that ponycar17, I have to tivo that for my 3 year old, and watch it over & over&over&over&over&over---help:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I UNDERSTAND
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

For me its the Bengals at 1:00 and The Steelers at 4:00. The rest is all (Pelosi.)

And why can't that a..hole Jimmy Carter just pass peacefully in his sleep. It just shows what a bunch a jag-a-loons the Democrats are.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  9. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

If you can't wait OBezlabob on Sunday he will be on Leno tomorrow night:mad:
  10. Greg48

Greg48 New Member

Will he be dusting off the styrofoam Greek columns for this extravaganza?
  11. artabr

artabr New Member

Hey, Tim
    I just heard that Obozo called dibs on the half-time shows. :rolleyes: :D

Art